How We Help

We start with advice for your problem. Some people need more help than just advice.

Sometimes we will help you by preparing documents. For example, an application to the Landlord and Tenant Board, or a will, a Power of Attorney or both.

And sometimes we can represent you in a court or at a tribunal, such as the Social Benefits Tribunal or the Landlord and Tenant Board.

You may only require documents commissioned or notarized. We can usually provide you with this service by contacting us for an appointment.